- The garden, library and meeting room have level access but narrow doorways may not accommodate very large adult wheelchairs.
- Access to the gallery is by stairs only and care is needed, as these are old and uneven.
- There is an inside toilet with access via steps but an outside WC, suitable for disabled people, is accessible from the rear gate and along a boardwalk.
- There is a hearing loop and changes are being made to help people with sight or other impairments.
- Disabled parking is not a simple matter along Brigflatts Lane.
For a current update please contact the premises committee via the contact form.
If you are happy to park in the lay-by at the end of Brigflatts Lane, there is usually space for 7 or 8 cars parked carefully end to hedge. Brigflatts Lane is tarmacked and a walk of about 150 yards takes you to the Meeting House. We have to say that unfortunately, very occasionally the lay-by becomes full of cars. We are working on overcoming our shortage of car parking space.